Baize Offcuts – Uniform Scarlet
Offcuts and remnants in assorted sizes of British made traditional Baize
Range: Uniform Cloth
Composition: 100% wool
Baize Offcuts Uniform Scarlet
Buy Uniform Scarlet wool baize offcuts for your sewing or craft project, available in assorted sizes.
Points to Note
- We cannot guarantee that all offcuts of the same colour are from the same dye-batch, so there may be some variation in colour and thickness if you buy multiple pieces.
- Some pieces have chalk lines, selvedges, or an uneven edge. The advertised size is always measured inside these marks, so the actual piece you receive may be larger than stated.
- The size of each offcut is in centimetres.
- All baize remnants and offcuts, regardless of colour or size, are top-quality British made fabric, and this product is 100% Merino wool.
Pieces Marked ‘End of Roll’
End of roll pieces are a much more economical way to buy a remnant of top quality baize. Tape secures the fabric on a full roll and when this is removed it leaves a corresponding mark on the fabric. However, the inside of the fabric (the right side) is unaffected so end of roll pieces are great for projects where only one side of the fabric will be seen. For example:
- Lining the underside of chess pieces or ornaments
- Lining a drawer or wooden box
- Backing a coaster
- Making a pocket
- Using the baize for appliqué