Have a made to measure baize tablecloth made especially for your square or rectangular table. Each cloth is expertly made by hand by master craftsman Simon Lucas, ensuring unrivalled quality. Produced from the finest British made Merino Wool Baize to give you years of pleasure.
- Trimmed with a colour matched heavy weight petersham border
- Made from baize with a very high wool content (95%), the tablecloth is naturally insulating, thick and protective making it the ideal surface for desks, boardroom tables, dining tables, and games tables for card-play
Please note the maximum width we can make including drop for this cloth is 188cm
Made to Measure Table Cloth – Chatsworth Range
Are you looking for a made to measure baize tablecloth for the size of your square or rectangular table? Then our bespoke Chatsworth Baize Table Cloth is for you. The Chatsworth cloths are a stylish collection that are handmade with care by us in our workshop in Devizes, from top-quality British baize (95% wool). In a choice of four colourways, the cloth has a heavy-weight Petersham edging, the background colour of which has been carefully matched to the colour of the baize.
Measure Your Table
Ordering your made-to-measure Bespoke Chatsworth Baize Tablecloth is very easy:
- Choose the colour of cloth you would like.
- Measure the width of your tabletop in centimetres and type the number into the text box. The width is the shortest side.
- Measure the length of your tabletop in centimetres and type the number into the second text box. The length is the longest side of a rectangle. If your table is square, type the same number into both text boxes.
- Measure from the top of the table downwards and decide how much drop you’d like your cloth to have. The drop is the amount the cloth will overhang. Type that number into the last text box. We will add this amount to all 4 sides of your cloth (so if you choose 20cm, we will add 20cm to the left side, 20cm to the right side, 20cm to the top and 20cm to the bottom of your cloth).
- When you’re happy with your choice and you’ve double-checked the measurements are correct, add the cloth to your basket and complete the order.
A Made to Measure Tablecloth for Other Table Shapes
If you need a bespoke cloth for a table that isn’t square or rectangular, we can make one to fit. Please measure your tabletop and call us on 01380 829922 to discuss your requirements. If you prefer to email, please use our contact us form.
Types of tables we’ve made luxury custom table cloths for:
- Tables in Luxury Yachts and Superyachts
- Boardroom Tables
- Luxury tradeshow table coverings
Baize, Not Felt
The fabric we use for all our baize cloths is top-quality British-made baize which is 95% wool and 5% nylon.
There is a lot of confusion about the difference between baize and felt. This isn’t surprising when you search online and find many suppliers describing felt as baize, or a fabric as ‘baize felt’ or ‘felt baize’. It’s important to know whether you’re buying baize or felt, because the two fabrics are very different. To read more about the differences be sure to check out our article Baize or Felt? A Brief Guide to find out more.